- Send your tool to us with a completed repair form (PDF Document / Word Document ) to the below address using a carrier of your choice, we recommend using Parcel2Go to find the best option.
C.J. Sinclair Ltd
Unit 27 Telegraph Hill Industrial Estate
- Please ensure you package the tool well and put your details inside including your name, return address, email, phone number and fault description.
- Once we receive your tool we will contact you via Text/Email with a free estimate. If you decide not to go ahead with the repair we can either scrap the tool or send it back to you. (Please note returning the tool will result in a courier fee to get it back to you)
- When contacting us about your repair please email email@example.com and provide your name / job number. The job number will be provided when we send over your estimate.
- If you would like a rough estimate before sending in your tool please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an accurate fault description and your model number or a picture of the tool.
- We can repair all major brands, however we are unable to repair unknown brands.
- Payment for repairs Can be made on the following link - Repair Payment